Sunday, November 11, 2007

Parker's Playhouse is in Benton

Back in the summer, Priscilla asked Pappaw to build Parker a Playhouse for Christmas.
The end of August he started building it in the barn at Nashville.
He made it "modular" so it could be transported to Benton.
He finished it last week.




Last Tuesday while Michael was here, we took it apart and loaded it on a trailer.

Yesterday morning, Shirley and I took it to Benton.

Uncle Zane came by and helped unload and put it back together.



Ashley also came.


Michael and I got it shingles by late afternoon.


We finished after dark.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I am sure that Parker will enjoy her new apartment!!

the day's said...

hello, i am cill's friend, somer. i just wanted to tell you what a cool pawpaw you are! the playhouse is amazing...i know my little girl, vivian, will have a great time playing with parker in it. (personally, I can't wait to play in it.) congrats on a job well done!! :)